At Clore Shalom School we strive to inspire and enthuse children with the highest standard of education. Our popular one-form entry forward looking primary school teaches the full National Curriculum combined with a Jewish Studies, based on Pluralist Jewish ethos and values. With a committed staff and motivated pupils, we have a close and caring community.
KEY STAGE 2 CLASS TEACHERS
REQUIRED SEPTEMBER 2015
SALARY: MAIN PAY SCALE
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic, flexible and able teachers for this inclusive, pluralist Jewish school.
Be an excellent, organised and reflective classroom teacher
- Have good classroom management skills and high expectations
- Be inspiring to children & colleagues alike with a positive, creative & supportive approach
- Become part of a collaborative & motivated team
- Have a commitment to and interest in developing the pluralistic Jewish ethos of the school
We would welcome an application from any enthusiastic teacher, whether newly qualified or experienced and ready to join our innovative and committed team.
JEWISH LIFE AND LEARNING LEADER
REQUIRED FOR IMMEDIATE START OR SEPTEMBER 2015
SALARY: ACCORDING TO EXPERIENCE
We are seeking to appoint a Jewish Studies Leader.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for Jewish Education
- An ability to communicate effectively - both orally and in writing
- An ability to work collaboratively as part of a team but also to show initiative
- An enthusiastic, creative approach to pluralist Jewish learning and a deep understanding of the pluralist and inclusive ethos of the school
- An ability to deliver high quality teaching and learning to pupils