CLASS TEACHER KS1 and KS2 (Full Time)
REQUIRED: SEPTEMBER 2016
SALARY: MAIN PAY SCALE (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE)
We are looking to appoint a creative and energetic Teacher to join our school. Are you passionate about learning and want to make learning exciting and challenging, enabling all children to make excellent progress as they begin their learning journey?
If the answer is yes, please apply. We are looking to appoint candidates who are:
- Outstanding practitioners who have expectations of both themselves and their learners and have an excellent understanding of learning and a commitment to working collaboratively
- Able to lead by example and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Well organised, ambitious and hard working
- Keen to learn and develop
- Flexible and eager to embrace development and change
- Able to promote the vision, ethos and policies of the school
In return we offer:
- A high quality learning environment
- Children who love to learn
- Significant T.A support
- Supportive Governors, Parents and Staff Teams
- An opportunity to contribute to our continually developing school.
A visit to the school is highly recommended and can be arranged through the School Office.
Applications from all religious denominations are welcome.
We are fully committed to the safeguarding agenda and the post will therefore be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Any discrepancies regarding employment history will be followed up at interview. Previous employers will be contacted for verification.