Special Mentions: 29-11/2021
Mia, Issy and Ethan Z
Times Table Game Ideas- No Technology Required
1. Write your times table out on to slips of paper. Put them in a jam jar/box/bowl. Ask someone to pull out a slip and ask the question - if you answer correctly keep the slip and award yourself a point. Otherwise pop it back in the jar to try again.
2. Recite your times table - make up a song or sing a song you know.
3. Write it out on a piece of paper - do it in order from 1x to 12x.
Challenge yourself and write it out in this order
10x, 1x, 5x, 2x, 4x, 8x, 3x, 6x, 9x, 11x, 12x, 7x
4. Write your times table out as division instead so 1x8=8 would be 8÷1=8
5. Table Tennis Times Tables - they say the first fact, you say the next fact.
Person A: 1x7=7
Person B: 2x7=14
6. Use Dice
Pick a times table - for example 6s
Roll one or two dice.
Multiply the number with 6.
For example - I roll one dice, it lands of 4. I say 4x6=24
Roll two dice - they land on 3 and 4 - I add the dice to make 7 and then times it with 6. I say 7x6=42
7. Board Game
Make a board game to learn your times tables! This could include a die, counters
Ava and Mia
Ivrit: Sammy and Ruby
Special Mentions for 15/11/2021
Ilana and Bertie.
Nola for effort in JS lessons.
Special Mentions for 08/11/2021
Eitan and Casey
Year 6 for effort in Ivrit lessons.
Ivrit special mentions- 8.11.21
All of Year 6- for beautiful behaviour, excellent participation and working well in Ivrit lessons. Keep up the fantastic work!
Well done! Kol Hakavod!
PE is on a Monday afternoon. Please ensure children are in their full PE Kit. This includes socks in the correct colour and black trainers.
Please bring in art aprons (an old adult shirt would be ideal) for Art. Our Studio day in Friday and children will be encouraged to keep them in their locker so we can use them at any time.
Homework and Spellings and will start to be handed in from the 1st October. Reading Books with Reading Records will come home on the 1st October but children are encouraged to bring in their books for House Points in the meantime.